- Founded with a single parking lot in 1984, Propark Mobility has grown to include over 500 locations nationwide.
- Our driving goal is simple: Create the perfect parking moment for every guest.
- Propark’s entrepreneurial spirit continues to thrive as we implement innovative ideas that take the parking industry to the next level.
- Today, our Parking People® carry on the Propark legacy – delivering first-class service across a broad spectrum of asset platforms – and have fun doing it.
Discover the Propark story here.
- Every employee has the opportunity to build a career at Propark.
- Many members of our senior management team started their careers at Propark as Valet Associates.
- Our Parking and Mobility Teams are skilled, dedicated, and never stop growing.
- As we continue to expand, we always look to promote from within first.
- Our exceptional Parking People® have the most fun while delivering the highest standards of service to our clients
- Build the career of a lifetime with us!
We believe employees are our most valuable resource, so we’ve developed a comprehensive training program, Propark Think, designed to prepare our employees to be confident in their skills and succeed in the field.
- Paid on-the-job training and coaching
- Propark Think exclusive training curriculums
- Hospitality and Customer Service
- Financial Acumen
- Safety and Loss Prevention
- Cultivating Lasting Partnerships
- Business Communications
- New Employee Onboarding and Orientation
- Leadership Development
- Human Resources
- Management Development
- & so much more!
Health, Dental, and Vision
- Health Insurance that includes Basic Life,AD&D, and an HSA
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Cancer, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Paid Time Off:
- Vacation Days and Sick Days
- Bereavement Days
- Pet Insurance and Identity Theft Insurance
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program – FREE for all employees
- 401k Employee Savings Plan for all employees
- Home and Auto Insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits in some cities
2019 Honor Flight to Washington DC
Achilles 4th annual Hope & Possibility Run
Face shields sent to help our healthcare heroes
Donations for local food banks across the country.
At Propark, we pride ourselves on our ability to quickly adapt to today’s changing landscape. In an ongoing effort to protect our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have achieved a robust virus protection protocol:
- Implementing significantly upgraded and enhanced cleaning routines to keep our work environment disinfected and sanitized
- Providing employees with Personal Protective Equipment, including face masks and shields, gloves, and hand sanitizer
- Educating team members on proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette
- Instituting stay-home mandates for any employee who does not feel well or who exhibits any symptoms that are associated with Coronavirus
- Providing communications from our Human Resources Department on CDC and OSHA policies and procedures for Coronavirus, which are also available on our Coronavirus Resource Portal